7.28.2009

The BEST honeymoon EVER! Part 1

Being married is the best thing ever! As you may be able to tell, I'm pretty happy.

You may also remember how insanely patient you were to take pictures in the July heat. A big thank you for that.


Then, because you all noticed we didn't want to stop kissing, we went on a honeymoon!

We've now returned home from the honeymoon, and wanted to make you jealous by putting up some pretty awesome pictures. We had a blast, and life couldn't possibly better be!

This was just before we got on the road. The Marriott treated us SO well! They even left our names up on the board for a day so that we could take a spiffy picture.

On the road again.

There isn't anything to see on the way to Vegas. Seriously. Looking out the window made me think of the land of Desolation.

Except this sign, which made me smile. Who'da thunk that the last three letters of the alphabet could make such a cool road name?

We didn't take pictures of Vegas. It was just too shocking to realize that we weren't in Orem anymore. Besides, Mom texted us to remind us that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :)


San Diego! We made it to the beach!

Frolic.

Our second day we went to the beach and took really cool pictures with a waterproof camera. We haven't developed the pictures yet, but somehow we know that they rock. Then in the evening we went to complete our ocean-filled day by eating dinner at a Fish Market restaurant (sitting right on the edge of the ocean) and seeing the boats sail on past. This picture (above) is Richard in front of the U.S.S. Midway, an aircraft carrier and museum. It was already closed (bummer) but it didn't stop us from having a grand time (see next picture).

Mimicking the famous picture-gone-statue. The kind passerby who took this shot had to try multiple times to get us and the statue. We didn't mind. :)

We haven't run out of pictures or stories. Stay "post"ed. Ha! Lamest blog-pun ever...

10 comments:

Chess said...

I always get suspicious when people say that. I mean, how many honeymoons can they have possibly HAD?!!! LOL.

Adam B said...

Ooh! She has a good point! Besides, I doubt it could possibly have been as amazing as our honeymoon. Did YOU get free margaritas and eat amazing Mexican food every day? I thought not.

Unknown said...

Promisse you if you come by someday....I´ll take you two to eat by the sea quite ofetn (can´t promisse everyday coz that would cost me a lot of money!!!) hahahahahha
I´ve got thousand pictures of your wedding...make sure Richard got them all, otherwise give me your email and I send them straight to you!

wendys said...

Glad you had a wonderful honeymoon!

Jangs said...

Looks fun. Can't wait for more pictures

michaelstubbs said...

Oh, Hi. Welcome home. I am glad to hear that you had fun, NOW GET TO WORK! Just kidding. Keep having fun.

Julie said...

Looks like you had a great time. I thought you went to Disneyland?? The ocean is good, too.

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations again! The pictures are beautiful.

SP said...

ah, good to know youre safe and had a blast. :)

Unknown said...

No more updates?? I guess Rich has influenced you!