8.10.2011

You should totally sing this!

Oh what do you do in the summertime
when you're on hold with DWS?

Do you stare into space?
Do you sit and erase
the doodles you've drawn on your CAAASE?

Is that what you DOOO? (Me too!)
You're not a disgrace!

Oh what do you do in the summertime
when you're on hold with DWS?

Do you nibble on cheese
or try not to squeeze
your pencil until it BREAAAKS?

Is that what you DOOO?
Then you're not a flake!



p.s. I just spoke with the nicest, most efficient lady. Three cheers for cheerful, helpful people on the other side of the phone!

5 comments:

Jangs said...

Good song. At least you have a sense of humor about such things.

Julie said...

Ha ha!! Great song. I assume DWS--- Department of Workforce Services or Dirty Wobbly Sisters?

Nae said...

Ha ha! I like the second one. :)

michaelstubbs said...

Who did what now?

SP said...

n i c e ! I likey