5.19.2013

A new hobby?



I've had a lot of fun making origami corsages and boutonnieres. I've done them mostly for my little brother's dance dates but I also did a wedding last year. Super fun. I want to turn this into an actual, advertise-able thing. Wouldn't that be cool? Besides, what girl doesn't want a beautiful corsage that has a butterfly on it (!) and won't die a few hours after the dance?



6 comments:

Emma Jo said...

So cool! I am definitely pinning that! So cute and such a unique idea!

Abby said...

Impressive!

Nae said...

Emma Jo, thanks. :) That makes me feel good! And it's a great idea. I'll pin it, too!

Abby, thanks! That means a lot coming from you!

wendys said...

Those are awesome. What kind of paper do you use?? We had fun playing with you guys this weekend!!

SP said...

ditto ditto ditto

Julie said...

I am so amazed at how beautiful you make them-- out of paper!?!? Wow! You should advertise at the university for dances-- for sure. Tell people they are eco-friendly because you can use recycled paper, and that you are not using innocent flowers in your production of bouquets, and they will sell like hot-cakes at USU. I am serious. Nice work!