8.03.2013

August Already?!?

Time seems to pass so quickly around here that I don't realize it's moving at all. Strange, I know. So here is how we've been spending that super-speedy time.

We hang out in the cemetery a LOT. It's a nice one for taking walks, telling ghost stories, picking up rocks, etc.



We've also been sharpening our musical prowess. We have music time as often as Mommy can stand it (since "music time" only applies to the girls and Mommy has to be a referee of sorts).



And our latest adventure? We went to the Willow Park Zoo! It was fun, rainy, and nice. We'll be going back often.



Did you know that Trumpeter Swans became nearly extinct in the early 1900s because people would hunt them for their feathers? They made the best quills, apparently. 



And when we feel too tired to go out (usually based on Mommy's energy level) we move furniture around to make coloring seem new and fancy. 




 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys!!
Gosh! Your girls look sooo big!!! I guess I've been missing a lot!!!! Miss you all!!!
Love
Cris

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jangs said...

Loved seeing you yesterday. Today it seems awful quiet again around here on Sunday evening.

Julie said...

So glad that you guys came up here! It is fun to see you a little more often than before:)

michaelstubbs said...

Sounds like lots of fun.

SP said...

Those cinder block walls bring back memories. Take a hike up Logan canyon for me.love you guys.