Sometimes the stars align properly and you end up with a visitor. Best Christmas present I could have asked for. And then, despite bracing myself for the inevitable, I was a useless and homesick wreck for a little while.
| This turned out great. I even made the pumpkin puree myself, from a real pumpkin! |
![]() |
| Richard's incredible skills delighted us with a fruit pizza for New Years Eve. And that's not just chocolate. It's a homemade hazelnut-chocolate spread. Richard is THEMAN. |
This is a Richard original.
These two pictures are what happens when Lily plays with my iPad. But multiply them by a hundred. That's what I find when I get the iPad back.
![]() |
| Lily's newest fashion craze: disguises. |
![]() |
| Tiger Lily. She did ask permission first. But then I fell asleep. |
Scroll down to see attitude, art, and a great photobomb (the last one).
![]() |
| I get the photo all ready to go, and then she just, APPEARS in the frame. |
How 'bout you? How are you handling the wintertime weather?
Oh, and I've decided my tailbone is completely and utterly broken. Nothing on earth should be allowed to hurt like this for over two months. Excuse me while I go find the Boppy pillow and make myself more comfortable.









3 comments:
Arg, my delightful comment was just erased! But anyways, I love your kids. Finn and I spend cold cold days at the mall playground. Or we bundle up and go on a walk.
Wow. Those tiger stripes are really something. Glad you had a good time.
Did you swear in this post?!
Post a Comment