*Sigh*
It's a good thing I wasn't planning on doing a single thing today. :) Maybe I'll finish folding the last three loads of laundry.
I'm trying not to think about the kids my girls played with yesterday...when we had no idea they were sick...but I take comfort in the fact that they likely got this from the same little boy. He came over on Sunday with his sisters and parents to eat celebratory cake.
Speaking of celebratory cake!
My dad received tenure! He's been waiting to hear back since last September or come other ridiculous amount of time ago, and we all jumped at the chance to celebrate his good fortune. I made a double recipe, because I'm ever the cake-optimist, and then felt it necessary to invite a large family over to help eat it. We still have serious left-overs, thanks to our friends' inability to eat large amounts of delicious cake. If I had known before they came...I might have invited a few more families. I don't think Easterners understand the way that my family does desserts. Oh well. :)
I'm rambling. Rich had to go to school today (midterms!) so I'm hoping and praying he doesn't fall asleep on the train and miss his stop. Truly, two croupy kids makes for a long night.
![]() |
| Doesn't Lily take interesting photos? Captions, anyone? |

1 comment:
What, no picture of the giant cake?? Sorry to hear the girls have been sick.
Post a Comment