8.21.2017

Camping and the Eclipse

This is mostly going to be a Photo Post. I recently went camping with the Stake Aaronic Priesthood. I had a blast. Mostly I had a blast playing with my Camera. Then I managed to get a filter on the camera for the eclipse so here are a few shots of that too.




Sunrise the First Day there at Lake of The Woods. 



A momma deer and her twins wandered though camp on the same morning. 


Smile!






My legs after an hour of paddling. Kayaks are splashy...


I only had two boys from my ward up at camp. We got up at 5 am the last day to paddle around. In the Background is Mount McGloughlin


Proof that I was there.

Before coming in I spotted a bald eagle eating his breakfast. I used a zoom lens, so I didn't get too close.









Enjoying the Eclipse with our neighbors



This is about as covered as we got 90%. The rest show the sun getting bigger.


5 comments:

Jangs said...

Great pictures. You do fun things with your camera

Julie said...

Cool! I can't believe how many bald eagles we saw in Oregon last week. Sorry we weren't in your neck of the woods-- the next time we go to Oregon it will be to the South West part. Great pictures!

Julie said...

Aw! I just saw your comment on my blog, I hope you were not offended we didn't come, you do know you were 6 hours away from where we went, right? We would have loved to jaunt down, but it was a little bit of a drive! It was all we could do to drive 12 to Astoria :) Next visit is your way-- to the redwoods as well!

michaelstubbs said...

Great pictures!

Rich said...

No we are not offended. I was teasing.