2.07.2008
Holier than...
That's right, folks. I've been sewing since I was a wee lass of 7 years. My reputation as a seamstress has been far from bloodless, but I've never ever sewn through my finger before. Not with a sewing machine. Alas, my 13+ years is now tainted with a hole through my index finger. And I do know that the needle went all the way through my finger...there was blood coming out both sides. It was so interesting! The humiliation and sheer hilarity of the situation made it a fascinating Tuesday night, if I do say so myself. You can come and see my finger, if you want. And you can see the cool orange band aid I got from the nurse when I got my tetanus shot the day after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's the nastiest thing I've heard all day. I'm so sorry about your poor finger. My goodness, now I know why I'm not a seamstr...er.
I am crying inside for your finger.
Reading this was yet another reminder of why I could never be a doctor... ~shiver~
How come no one told me about your blog and I had to find it myself. Also, I didn't know your name was pronounced Juh-NEZZ.
Post a Comment