3.24.2008
Diane is playing with my hair right now...and I absolutely love it. It's like there's something totally special and different with the nerve endings on your head. Why else would it feel so wonderful when someone plays with your hair? I know for a fact that the menfolk in my family are completely and utterly helpless when I play with their hair. Seriously, it's like 2 seconds and they're out. TKO. Goners. Sleeping like 'da baby. Oh, and there was this other time when two unsuspecting fellas in my ward came over. I had ultimate power...they just laid there and let me play with their hair. I'm pretty sure Diane put pictures of the event up on facebook. You should go see. I'm going to off with the roomies now and fix our cravings for horchata. Toodle-oodle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it's that powerful, Janae, how are we going to keep you from taking over the world? :P
Post a Comment