This has been a weekend of SO MANY firsts! Yes, it's true, until last Friday I had never ever been on a road trip. Ever. Last Friday I took my next youngest brother and sister with me to Wellsville, Utah! I bet you didn't know that Wellsville is an actual town, huh? Well, it is. Established 18-something, and still standing! In fact, this first-ever road trip has been the home to a lot of firsts. "What are they?" you may ask.
I drove past Salt Lake (as in I was the driver) for the first time. I've only ever been going to Salt Lake before, and in harmony with this, I believe this is the first time I have been driving to a place I've never been and not gotten lost. It was brilliant. More firsts...first time singing in a tabernacle (I sang Kaval Sviri and the acoustics carried it like nobody's business!), I went to USU for the first time ever, saw the Logan temple for the first time, saw Beauty and the Beast for the umpteenth time, and had some major laughs with my cousins. They are truly hilarious people. My cousin Leon has the BEST sense of comedic timing I have EVER experienced. We all got pretty hefty ab workouts...too bad I ended up eating a lot of popcorn. But really, watching a movie with them is actually healthy...which is cool. We had carrots and the healthy popcorn. Let's see...what else? Pretzels aren't too healthy, and neither are ho-ho's, but the carrots definitely tip the scale.
This is all sort of random, but it's like any normal train of thought for me. Sporadic, sudden, and bodacious. I was going to put some pictures on, but I'm at work right now and am entirely without picture-age. So, just...imagine me doing silly things. I'm sure your imagination can come up with some pretty spectacular stunts!
No comments:
Post a Comment