Let's see...I left off with the 7th...
November 8 - My day of birth! At approximately 10:00 am 21 years ago I was brought into this mortal existence. *sigh* I woke up to the smell of bacon. Oh, I was so happy! My darling roommates and friends (the female ones) had made me breakfast. We ate, laughed, and basically enjoyed life and then I got ready for the day! Next thing I knew I was at home, playing and having a dandy time with my incredible family! :) Oh how I love them! I can't even comprehend counting the ways! We played games and they showed me the first two episodes of Pushing Daisies. I laughed pretty hard. Then we sang and did some other random stuff. My birthday was so totally relaxing.
At seven Richard came to get me and we went on a double date with his roommate Craig and his dance partner Kathryn. It was so fun! We played this totally insane game and we all....unintentionally...ended up hurting each other. It was awesome. And then we made caramel apples, and I haven't done that for years! Or maybe ever. Anyway, it rocked. Much laughter ensued, and my birthday was amazing. :)
So I've decided that make this really cool I'm going to celebrate my birthday for 21 days. That's better than a month or a week. 21 days...
November 9 - I had my family birthday dinner today. Rocked my socks all the way off. :) We had Tostadas (which just happen to be my absolute favorite) and then sang for Grandma for a number of hours. I loved it. I always do. I'm sure I always will. My sweet family does so much for me. :) I don't deserve them, but I sure love them. Wow.
1 comment:
Hey, I found your blog, I hope you don't mind! I love pushing daisies! It's horrible that they have cancelled it! Anyways, Happy birthday.
Post a Comment