And now to the San Diego Zoo! We went to the San Diego temple before the zoo on this day, but Richard has pictures of that...and I can't find them right now. :)
Whew this is longer than I thought. :)
We hope you enjoyed our Honeymoon Report! We sure liked it!
We hope you enjoyed our Honeymoon Report! We sure liked it!
6 comments:
Awsome!!! You guys are sooo funny!!! Love you!
Nice photos!
You guys are so cute and fun, I can't wait to be a regular stalker on your blog to keep up with you guys! CONGRATS on the wedding!
(Rich's cousin, Emily.)
Wheew, it took forever to find your blog again. How many times did you change the address? You are right, Jae Jae, Kiki would make a great torpedo. I have wanted to launch him out to sea many times...
PS you guys should come and watch me run a marathon this Saturday. It might be almost as exciting as the time Michael Jackson came to my house and asked to use the bathroom.
We would love to go watch you run. Sadly Jae Jae's bestest friend in the wolrd is getting married in St George and asked us to come.
Finally I can get on your blog again. Great pictures. I am sure Clark Scharman is inspired to sign up up for the navy. Rich does make a good torpedo. Looks really fun. Thanks for sharing
By the way Mike when did Michael Jackson ask to use your bathroom?
Post a Comment