Well, this month has been truly lovely. Richard got older (I won't get older until next month, ha ha) and my family and his family helped me surprise him bigtime, we made friends with some other married people in the ward (yay for married friends who don't think we're strange because they're married like us!), we both failed tests (I wonder sometimes if it's truly a good idea for me to be a physics teacher...), I got to see my wonderful "past" roommate sealed in the temple to the love of her life and eternity, and we got to take out our emotions from those tests by carving pumpkins. And then we made some baked pumpkin seeds which we have been thoroughly enjoying.
10.15.2009
Adventures in October...so far...
Well, this month has been truly lovely. Richard got older (I won't get older until next month, ha ha) and my family and his family helped me surprise him bigtime, we made friends with some other married people in the ward (yay for married friends who don't think we're strange because they're married like us!), we both failed tests (I wonder sometimes if it's truly a good idea for me to be a physics teacher...), I got to see my wonderful "past" roommate sealed in the temple to the love of her life and eternity, and we got to take out our emotions from those tests by carving pumpkins. And then we made some baked pumpkin seeds which we have been thoroughly enjoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love surprise parties!!! Too bad I couldn't join you all!!! And, too bad we don't celebrate Halloween as you do!!! I miss carving pumpkins!!!!
What happens at three o'clock?
Cool pumpkins. Great pictures. Maybe Halloween is messing up your physics. There is always next week right. Looks like a fun month so far. Love you
You guys are only supposed to fail tests when you are ENGAGED!! Sounds like you are having fun though!
that clock punkin is awesome.
Married lilfe is treating you well and you are treating married life well....okay, except for the tests. You'll do better next time, I'm sure!
Happy late and early birthday to the both of yas. I can't wait to carve me some pumpkins!
Do you live at Wymount? I think I saw you a couple of days ago.
No, we live up in Orem. Oh! I was going to my friend's baby's first birthday party last Saturday. Did you see me then? :)
It must have been then. There are a couple of people I have seen from high school living at Wymount. What a fun birthday party to go to!
Post a Comment