Later we got all dressed up to take my youngest brothers around and it was a blast! We really love Halloween.
Even later than that we dropped the boys off and went to use Kiki's birthday meal at Tucanos. Yeah...we're so lucky!
Kiki pulled off a dashing Indiana Jones whilst I wrapped myself up in my sari. I guess I was one of the many women in love with Mr. Jones... :) But I'm the special one because he loves me back. None of this Marion nonsense.
7 comments:
Whoa! What a dashing couple. Looks like fun
hmmm, you look good, but Richard's costume needs more beard and chest hair, I think.
You look like you could also be a Spanish lady-- I thought that was a comb in your hair at first. Yes-- you look great, Dr. Jones needs a 5 o'clock shadow ;)
Looks great and sounds like a fun day. Which version of Persuasion is your favorite?
Persuasion is my favorite Jane Austin book, not movie...the newer version is gooder though..yes, gooder. :)
I love the sari. Mom took the words rigt outa my mouth for yas.
Nice outfit!!!
Too bad we dont celebrate Halloween!!!!! :o(
I like both versions a lot, but I LOVE the music in the newer one!
Post a Comment