Ok, so I am actually at work right now... yes my boss is ok with us blogging a bit when it is really really slow... like today. Any Cow, as I am at work I cannot post pictures right now, but just imagine a beautiful woman looking so happy on her 22nd birthday.
The first time I really got to spend time with Janae was in highschool. At the time my hair went past my ears and Janae had a five o'clock shadow and wore chainmail made of yarn. Each night we spent together resulted in my death, but it was always a blast. Of coure this was when we were on tour preforming king Lear, but it was none-the-less the start of what has proven to be a beautiful relationship. Several years later I now find myself again with this wonderful woman. Yesterday was her birthday, but somehow I feel like I got the best gift of all. Being to married to Janae is a dream come true I love her very much, and I am so blessed to be hers.
I thought her birthday was great, we ate dinner with the family, and then Janae recieved gifts from the whole family. She had a big smile on her face the whole time. I got her a small piano bench to go with her keyboard and she played some beautiful music on the piano for a while after that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!! Thanks for being the light of my life.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday cousin-in-law! You guys are too fun and adorable in a very grown up sort of way.
My dear, wonderful husband! Thank you so much. :)
So glad something came of this high school contact. Something good come from King Lear. yeah for Shakespeare!
We are all glad you found her!!! Happy bday, Janae!!!
Happy Birthday from Idaho, Jae Jae.
Happy birthday! (5 o'clock shadow? What? How rude to say about your wife!)
it was a painted on 5 o'clock shadow
YAY! Happy birthday! :D
may you live to be 23. ;)
Post a Comment