12.03.2009

I'm sitting on the couch, having just finished up the last of my math homework. Rich is playing the piano on my left, and our tree is sparkling on my right. I'm nearly bursting with happiness and gratitude! I have never felt more joy in my entire life. I feel safe. I feel loved. And even though I can't see into the future I'm excited for it!


This feeling just makes me want to wrap up in a huge, warm blanket (and thanks to Wendy I can)!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Today I was cycling at the beach when I thought of you two! It's awsome to know you guys are doing great...and look wonderful together! Miss you two!!!
Love ya!

Jangs said...

I love the feeling of Christmas. And we love having you in the family too

michaelstubbs said...

Go ahead and wrap up in it. I won't tell Santa that you did.

Ro Ro Riot said...

The Christmas sort of feels like a big, warm blanket, no?

SP said...

yummmmmmm