11.17.2010

"Oh, so Zebras really ARE black with white stripes..."

We play a wonderful game with Lily when she's cooing and babbling. We pretend to be having a conversation and then try to translate her words to make the other parent laugh, and so far Rich always wins. The title up there was one of mine, and he didn't even notice. His leave me rolling on the floor because I'm laughing so hard. 

Halloween party--pumpkin painting! We are joined by Wallace, Xaviera, Kristen, and Adam!

Here is our Halloween eggplant. She is a very sad eggplant. 


And not only was my birthday fantastic, but I got to snuggle a NAKEDBABY!!! Pre-bath. 


Life couldn't possibly better be! (Name that movie...)

Yah, dis is our Swedish baby! Isn't she adorable? Thank you Oscarsons! (For the outfit...not the baby. Ha ha)



Auntie Diane cuddling a sleeping angel. 

Helping Mommy with her work.

Enjoying time with her monster. Thanks Stepper!

Mustn't forget her favorite place EVER! Daddy's shoulder.

So yeah, that's what we've been up to. And guess what! Next week is Thanksgiving! I am SO THANKFUL to be able to spend time with such a lovely little family. Three cheers for a holiday break. :)

5 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

I can't wait to meet her this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the eggplant idea! I wish we had thought of it! :)

Sten said...

Ooo ooo I know, I know! Court Jester!

Jangs said...

love the pictures. love my Lily time, love the holidays, love you guys

SP said...

I thought you were saying she was Sweedish because of those nice chubby cheeks! She keeps changing, but always cute!!