10.28.2010

Sleep...

Recently I have been coming home from a long day of school and work to the most beautiful scenes. I just had to take a picture each time to remind myself how wonderful it is. Mostly when I walk through the door I see this...
Or this...
Or This...

Or this...

How wonderful is it to have a baby who sleeps so well? Many parents are probably envious of our baby's sleeping skills. Then I remind my self that at two in the morning I usually see this...




Or This...

Or even this...

And So I ask, What is a tired dad supposed to do?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahah
Great post, Rich!!!
Lily looks so big and beautiful!!! I wish I were that to give you some help! Although, I must say you are doing a great job!

Emma Jo said...

Awesome. I am going to focus all my energy on those sleeping pictures...though adorable while awake, sleepy is good. Cute family.

Jangs said...

Love the pictures. But here is to some sleep at 2 am.

Merry said...

What a cute post! I'm sure you two are doing great!

michaelstubbs said...

I love that belly shot.

SP said...

embrace it all as i am sure you do! Claire just said, "they are a happy family!!"

Julie said...

I love the belly post, too. That is great!

(I'll have some empathy for you-- okay now its over.....talk to me in 18 years when our youngest is grown and sleeping somewhere else, and then ask if we get sleep at our house:) I do hope you get more rest, really, sleepless nights can wear on you.

mo said...

Sleep is overrated anyway.

missy said...

I just discovered your blog and it makes me really happy that I did :) Your little girl is melt-my-heart adorable! I'm soo happy for you two :)