Today has been GORGEOUS!
You know the type. A Sunday with 9-12 church...and 1-4 naps. Don't ask how it worked out so well, but it did!
After our naps we needed to wake up so we went for a walk in the sunshine. It was fantastic! Before we knew it an hour had passed and we headed back home to finish the pot roast. Then it was time to enjoy our adorable daughter! Here is a snippet so that you can enjoy her too. :)
9 comments:
Sounds like a very yummy Sunday. Lilly looks like she can control her rolling abilities. She just goes with out warning-even to herslef!
I like what she had to say. Very smart:)
Aww what a sweetheart! She was awful excited to show off her cool trick :) I want to meet her soon!
Whoa! She has super big eyes. I realized just now I've never seen her in person.
Wow I want your sunday.
Don't teach her to move! Then you have to baby-proof the house.
She is a doll! and yes to Sunday's like that
Good job Lilly! What a big girl
Sounds simply divine!
And good job getting the nap and church schedules to coordinate so well. That, like, NEVER happens.
Post a Comment