3.31.2011

1st of 10 Top 10: My 10 favorite places to go in Utah

I haven't ranked these. In fact, I'll never rank any of these (within the 1-10). That would take me forever to decide which one would actually come first and I just don't have that much patience. Or stick-to-it-ive-ness.

1. Hale Center Theatre
2. Riding my bike up to Bridal Veil Falls
3. Hobby Lobby
4. Riverwoods (window shopping...yay!)
5. BYU campus
6. Salt Lake City, Temple Square
7. Wellsville/Newton
8. Cafe Rio
9. Walmart
10. Hiking...pretty much anywhere


...yeah, I just realized that I used the most broad definition of "place" ever. *Shrug*
...and yeah...I don't get out much.

5 comments:

wendys said...

You should switch out Walmart for Target. Really.

Nae said...

Ah, what can I say? Walmart has so much to see! It's like the mall, and all you do is walk around. But it is really nasty...Target is cleaner. But Costco gives samples... :)

Jangs said...

The bike trail is a favorite of mine too and Newton. Also Roberts craft, and I'll think of some more later

Julie said...

Aw---:) come on!!! Newton? I think Wellsville is much prettier-- much greener,and I love the mountains right close by. It is amazing how different they are even though not far apart. I like the Hale Center Theater too-- you should rank your favorite plays.

michaelstubbs said...

Wait until you see places like Arches and Canyonlands. Utah has some great sights.