1. Swiss Steak (my mom makes it...it's a family birthday request favorite)
2. Tostadas (my mom makes it because her dad makes it...and I request it every year)
3. Brisket (my mom makes it)
4. Pot Roast (my mom makes this one too)
5. Chicken Noodle Soup of Joy (my mom does this one as well)
6. Tuscan Chicken (my mother-in-law makes this one, and she got it from her daughter)
7. Breakfast (i.e. pancakes or waffles, some form of cooked eggs, bacon, ahhh)
8. Cheese and Tuna Melt (I make these!!!)
9. Salmon and rice with veggies (It's like a home-made dream dinner)
10. Nae nae soup (ask my siblings sometime...)
I learned two things from this list.
1. I need some cooking skills. I have quite a bit of work ahead of me.
2. I only ever have to look as far as my family for some fantastic meal ideas and recipes.
p.s. Hasn't conference been marvelous so far? I love conference.
3 comments:
Mmmmmmm.....Brisket......
That means you need to put all those down in a recipe book or blog and share!!!:)
I'm sure you can cook all those wonderful things your mom makes, it's in your blood.
Apparently I need to come and eat at your mom's house. Sounds good.
Post a Comment