** As soon as the text is available for conference (Thursday) I'll be doing my 10 favorite quotes. Be excited! **
1. The Foreigner
2. Wait Until Dark
3. The Secret Garden
4. She Loves Me
5. The Importance of Being Ernest
6. A Winter's Tale
7. The Diary of Anne Frank
8. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
9. Beauty and the Beast
10. Les Miserables
Ahh...the theatre!!!
5 comments:
Ok now I have to go see the foreigner. I don't even know that one. Good list though
I love a lot of those plays as well, and it looks like I will have to add a few to my list because I have never seen them.
I have simply not seen many plays. I have read many, but don't enjoy reading them too much. Does this say something about me or does it tell you something about where I have lived?
I have never seen Wait Until Dark on stage. I loved the movie with Audry Hepburn.
Les Mis is on my list too, and Secret Garden probably too. I watched it three times when it was running at Center Street several years ago. I'd also probably include Thoroughly Modern Millie and Rumors (Niel Simon). I love top 10 lists. :)
Post a Comment