How on earth could you possibly know that, you may ask.
Well... CHECK IT OUT! We bought it when we got married, and I threw it away today, having used the last dryer sheet. Quite the occasion, I tell you.
There it is, its final resting place. *sniff*
And in other news, our baby has been sprouting strange antennae from her forehead.
Or maybe she was just playing with Daddy.
:0)
5 comments:
Or maybe her dad shot her in the head with a Nerf gun!
Congratulations on the 246th load. You should recycle the box.
Oh the ways we torture our children. She looks cute with antennae. ANd congrats on all those loads of wash. I wonder how many I have done in 38 years. Kind of mind boogling
impressive. I bet Lilly sped up the washing process. I want to smooch her chubby cheeks!
Great pics!! Lily is growing sooo fast!!!! And so beautifully! I'll have to visit you pretty soon if I don't want to miss all that!
You are so funny! 246 loads of laundry--ha, ha, ha, ha! I would hate to know how many I've done. And you have the cutest little alien I've ever seen. I assume that's why she's sprouting antenna.
Post a Comment