10.26.2011

Home!

It's late, but I don't think I can sleep quite yet. You may ask me why. Well...

 THIS IS WHY!



He's finally back! After serving a full, honorable, fantastic mission for the Lord, Mike has returned! As you may be able to see, there was no shortage of smiles at the airport. 
 Lily could NOT stop hugging him! Actually...none of us could stop hugging him. It was adorable.



Here we are, finally together again. We were already tired at this point, but we stayed up talking and laughing and music-ing once we got home. Speaking of "Home," Mike sang for us again. And played. Two years couldn't have done him any better! Seriously, just hang out at our place if you'd like to hear him. I'm sure my mom can handle a constant concert. 
:0)


I know Mike made the good choice to serve a mission. Though I missed him dreadfully, it doesn't hold a candle to how it feels to have him back. The Lord has a way of making these things right for those who are willing to serve. He always has, and always will. 

6 comments:

Julie said...

That's exciting! I can't believe its been two years already! He looks great!

Anonymous said...

woah, I can't believe two years went by so fast! Your family is beautiful!! I'm so happy you are all back together!

michaelstubbs said...

Great news.

wendys said...

I'm happy for your family!

SP said...

Yeah for family and yeah for return misionaries!

Jangs said...

Late getting on the blog. Great to see him. What a handsome family. Go happy for you all