12.10.2011

When Lily gets quiet...

...I usually find a mess of some sort.



I don't know what happened to the pictures I thought I had taken (*sniff*) but imagine these two pictures instead:

A really adorable Lily, sitting on the carpet with uncooked rice strewn about her. And each little fist is clenching as much as possible.

Lily, walking dancing barefoot through her "art."

***

The pictures might not have worked, but this video will. :0)




6 comments:

Jangs said...

Its a texture thing right? Very smart little kid. Got to love her

Julie said...

A little Rachael Ray in the making! Just need a little EVOO with that rice.

SP said...

I love the head nod in the affirmative. A good mess to make if you gotta make one I say.

michaelstubbs said...

Rice for Christmas! That's a pretty cute mess, as far as messes go. Not nearly as bad as your husband's attack on Grandma Green's fireplace at that age.

Lyndon said...

You're a good mom to not be upset

Stepper the Mighty said...

Congratulations for being the mom that grabs the camera instead of the mom that freaks.

You have arrived.

;)