But not with this one. With this one I just procrastinated.
The Monday before Thanksgiving this was our FHE project--a very thankful turkey. There would be adorable little Lily hands, but she was already in bed. :0)
It was special to sit and think about what I was truly grateful for in life. The things that mean the most to me flew around in my head, and I was overwhelmed. Ever since Thanksgiving, especially, I've had moments where I just stop and marvel at what I've been blessed with. Who I've been blessed with. Such thoughts often leave me wondering why I've been blessed, and then I am reminded that I already know that answer. It's simply because I have a loving Heavenly Father who wants me to be happy. I am His daughter.
In a small way, I can understand just how happy He wants me to be because of the love I have for my own little girl. I delight in her joys and successes, and it thrills me to make her smile and laugh. And when she walks up to me (without me asking her to do so) and gives me a hug or a kiss, or even just a short pat on the back, I melt with utter happiness! True joy.
| Angry Eyes! I'm sure she wanted me to stop taking pictures. :0) |
5 comments:
We are grateful for you as well. Love you and love miss angry eyes too. She doesn't lack personality that is for sure
Whoa. She keeps growing up really quickly. Next time I see pictures of her, she'll probably be 4 feet tall and have hair down to her lower back...
Ha ha. Jam face. What a great kid.
Love the pictures!! She is a hoot.
I wanna kiss that mug!!!!!!
Post a Comment