I think it was a good day for her. We even got to spend time with our families in Orem.
After Lily's birthday and before Richard's there was a Green Cousin reunion that everyone LOVED! I wish I could have been there.
This guy got to make his own cake for his birthday, and he did it in front of a crowd, too! The folks at Sunshine Terrace sure enjoyed singing "Happy Birthday" to Rich. When we waited long enough, they sang it again, not realizing they had already sung. Or maybe they were in a musical mood. Either way they liked the cake. Their only critique was, "more sugar topping!"
Rich's friend Craig came to visit for Rich's birthday, and we had a blast.
And in other news, Lily keeps using Ruth as a canvas. Don't let Ruth's shirt fool you, these are two different painting occasions. :)
They also enjoy practicing on Daddy's marimba.
And Halloween was great! I'm still trying to detox…I think Rich might have to hide the candy stash from me. Here are halloween pictures…and I'm too lazy to comment on them.

6 comments:
You guys are party animals! That little painted face is just too cute.
Love the Rapunzel hair. And I think the dragon tail is totally cute too. Happy Birthday (late) too!
You need to make an 8X10 of that first pic of Lily. So great! Where is Mother Gothel?!?? She was the one that made all those awesome costumes!
Ha ha, we never got a good picture of Mother Gothel. And quite frankly, I was all tuckered out after getting their costumes together, and ended up being lame with mine.
But my hair. was. awesome.
I was Mother Gothel if you looked at my head. I even practiced sneering the right way.
I'm kind of behind on reading my blogs. This is fun. love the pictures
we are so behind!! I love it all!
Post a Comment