For my birthday I decided to give myself a gift and publish the little book I had been working on. But since the people who read this are also the people who have been supporting and helping me, you already know all about it. So instead of telling you about the book, I'd like to say THANK YOU!Thank you, family and friends, for downloading the book and spreading it around! I couldn't do any of it on my own. And for those of you who have left reviews on the Kindle Store, thank you! They're wonderful.
Ready for the good news? For all those of you who have helped to spread the word and download your own free copy, it's working! We've had over 230 copies downloaded (as of this morning) and the book is #2 in the free
Study Skills section of the Kindle Store. See this screen shot? Maybe? It's kinda small. But at the bottom it's ranked #1000 in Kindle's free books and #2 in the Study Skills section.
Thanks for all of your support. I love you guys. :) You made this fun. And a big cheer for my cousin Lance (awesome designer-man) who made this cover sooooo much cooler than I could have. If you ever need a design/illustration guru, look him up.
Can you all tell that I'm excited? Sorry if I'm being lame about all of this. I promise I won't be obnoxious about it any more. :)

7 comments:
Congratulations!
Thanks! :)
You are not being obnoxious! You should be excited and very proud. It's quite an accomplishment.
Thanks, Anna!
That's great news. Nice work.
Happy Birthday and good luck with the book!!!
Happy B-lated! See you soon!
Post a Comment