1.04.2014

Happy 2014!

We've had an enjoyable time bringing in the new year. Our backyard looks like a wonderland right after it snows. In the shot below and to the left Lily is sitting on our castle, which still stands despite teenage neighbors and sunshine.

Whenever we have a fresh snow we like to play in it. Once it gets crusty and gray, however, I tend to cringe at the thought of going out because the girls inevitably try to eat it.

We do a lot of dressing up. This time, we dressed up in homemade armor.












Rich will be back at school in a couple of days. *sigh* I'm not ready to give up my best friend to the whims of a semester and teachers and homework. USU has such a long winter break that I've gone all soft and wimpy. Oh well. I'll toughen up. :)

We've been working on our flute/marimba duet for church. I'll post a video of one of our rehearsals once we get it nice and good. And don't laugh at the arranging skills. It's the first time I've arranged anything. :)














2 comments:

Jangs said...

Love seeing my girls

SP said...

I love the "hello kitty hat" I won't show the girls though, they might cry, ;) shhhh.

Just wait till spring, Logan will make you fall in LOVE. It is so so pretty in the spring.