Lately we've kept ourselves busy. The girls and I do a preschool with three other kids three times a week. We have tons of fun and I love that they get so much social and organized interaction. I made the mistake of teaching them the If You Chance to Meet a Frown song by actually turning one of them upside down as we sang. It's a popular one, but it gets tiring very quickly (because,
three heavy three-year-olds and a very heavy five-year-old).
I've been trying to make waves here at Aggie Village by...suggesting...some things. We were informed that our playground would be removed sometime this spring and that grass would be put in instead. And to that I said, "more grass? Really? I want a huge garden instead."
They said "no" the first time I suggested it so when I suggested it again last month I put my persuasive writing skills into action (I am SO glad I took that class in college). Now they've had a meeting about it and from what I've been told, are actually planning to let us try it for a year, just like I asked. Woo hoo!
Rich practices all sorts of drums and has a good time, too. It's nice to have him come home happy and refreshed. We are also very happy that he can do so much of his practice at home!
And now, because I'm attempting to keep to a bedtime, here are a random smattering of photos. For fun. :)
 |
| We're so clever in our parents' coats! |
 |
| Ruthie falls over... |
 |
| Lily says, "I want to take a picture now!" |
 |
| Lily takes a picture. |
 |
| "Give your sister a hug!" |
 |
| Some friends gave us candy and we couldn't help but make a huge and adorable mess. |
4 comments:
What a delightful Februrary you are having! I am excited for you about your garden. Mike just dug up the front lawn in our student housing when I said I wanted a garden! Nobody even noticed.
Good luck with the garden. Working outside makes home life better.
The girls look like they are melting into the carpet in the pic where they are wearing your coats!! Hooray! Gardens are awesome. I'll save some seeds for you. Way to go!
They better approve the garden. They are an Angie agricultural school after al. Hug the girls for me
Post a Comment