8.24.2014

Philadelphia!

Well... we made it to Philly. So far so good! The girls love the hill in front of our house. Janae loves the kitchen, and I am really excited to get started in my program.

But First the Big News  JANAE IS EXPECTING # 3!!! We are super excited to have a third comming our way this march.

I start school on Sep 22. Janae has started working for her mother as a book keeper, and I start work in a few weeks at a lab testing hepatitis B and liver cancer.
This is our new house. It's a great little row home. (when I say little I mean bigger than anything we have lived in so far.)

Eating Hotdogs outside of  Independence Hall.

That's where the deceleration of independence was signed, in the background. 

This is the girls trying to look enthused about the fountain...

We had fun riding the carousel!

And of Course, what is Philly without the Liberty Bell. 

3 comments:

wendys said...

Congratulations! I hope you keep posting all your exciting adventures back east.

Jangs said...

I love the pictures. Makes me happy to see you. Love you all

Julie said...

Good to see pictures. Glad you are getting to see some of the cool things already!