4.04.2015

NOT a new puppy

Richard really had me going about the Newfie on April Fools. (That's the puppy picture he posted. A Newfie is a Newfoundland, which is the type of dog we totally want someday.)

No, the truly new member of the family joined us just yesterday, actually. If you want to hear about all of the miracles that happened in the process of acquiring said miracle, just ask. You all know that I love to talk incessantly.

We give our fond farewells to Phi (said Fee) the Family Ford Focus.


We greet with much enthusiasm, Boba Fett.


Welcome to the family, Boba! 

This is how much the girls love Boba!

And for fun, check out the girls' new driving digs!



10 comments:

Julie said...

That's awesome!!! I'm still sad that Rich said the Newfie was an April Fool's joke--- I fell for it!! I love the new car!

Rich said...

What do you think of the interior?

Jangs said...

Congrats! I like it

Julie said...

WHen's the due date?

wendys said...

Yes, we noticed the baby car seat, congrats! Give more info please!

michaelstubbs said...

We'll see if you two have figured out how to make a boy yet.

Nae said...

We'll let you know chromosomes next Friday.

Due date is August 22nd!

Anna said...

I want to hear about the miracles!

SP said...

I'm very happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such great news! A new car!!