8.13.2008

Up for a friendly game?

I was catching up on the lives of friends who are now more distant, and while reading one of their blogs (it's crazy to think that we can "catch up" by reading blogs) I was "tagged." I'm certainly up for this little game. Especially because I've had a lot of time to myself this summer, and thinking is something I tend to do even more than sleeping. Ouch. Re-reading that to myself just now I realize that it sounded kind of lame. Don't worry, I'm social. :)

Answer these 15 questions. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts.
*These aren't in any particular order. It's just what I'm thinking of right now*

Joys
1. Cleaning something. Like, reeeallllly getting it to shine when it used to be a nightmare of yucky.
2. Singing. Playing the piano. Creating music. Being a part of music. (Yes, those all count as one thing...)
3. Doing something even though I was afraid to try.

Fears
1. Heights. They still get to me.
2. The dark. More specifically, the darkness of my apartment when I come home late and none of my roommates are there and so there is a slight possibility that some creep-o is waiting in that darkness.
3. My greatest fear is that I will accidentally cause the death of one of my own children.

Goals
1. Learn how to play the cello.
2. Serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
3. Smile every day.

Current obsessions/collections
1. Writing plays. Or acting in plays. :)
2. Trying to become a better communicator. I refuse to believe that I'm hopeless.
3. My extended family. I am both collecting (cousins keep getting married), and obsessed (I want to spend more time with them).

Random and surprising facts
1. My hair is over three feet long (36") ...but that probably wasn't too surprising...
2. I'm a fixit girl. My favorite project was tiling the second floor of my house...or re-roofing the other house...or remodeling my bathroom. I'd much rather fix something myself than call in a professional.
3. When I had my wisdom teeth removed they hit a nerve to my tongue and so the left half of my tongue was completely numb for three weeks. It still feels...different. :) I can tell when I eat.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Love it! You need to write a book one day. Speaking of which, next time you write a list like that, could you include 3 statements about "Before I Die I want to..."?