Clouds, clouds, everywhere! And not a drop to drip--
A (probable) mixture of Stratocumulus and Cumulus congestus.
Lately I've been working on a project for my weather and atmosphere class. I'll randomly stop and take out my camera to get pictures of clouds, and it's usually in odd places around campus. I'm pretty sure that people walk past me and think, "Wow...that is one lame freshman. She's so touristy she's even taking pictures of the sky. Don't make eye contact."
Not necessarily sure, but it could be Altocumulus
Lenticular clouds forming above the southern mountains
5 comments:
Heh heh, I like how you posted this entry in code. It made me happy. Let the world think you're weird!
Love the new layout, love the post!
Woah, wait, this post isn't in wingdings anymore... was I seeing things?
You were seeing wingdings? I just figured that you meant physics was pretty much a code because no one really gets it.
Haha, I think I'll use that phrase more often: "You were seeing windings?" And yes, I was. And that doesn't mean there's something wrong with me...
Post a Comment