10.24.2008

It's been awhile since my last post, eh?

I think I'm prepared to make a list. My top (#) of film soundtracks. This list is changeable, but not in the "you're in and you're out" sort of way. That's why there is a # instead of an actual number. I'm a-thinkin' this is only going to augment. Ha! That's a pun! I'm talking about music!

And you know, the actual listing can change too. #1 will always depend on my mood and my emotional needs at the time. I'll update it, don't worry. ;)

1. Meet Joe Black (Thomas Newman)
2. The Prince of Egypt (Hans Zimmer)
3. Silverado (Bruce Broughton)
4. Joseph (Arlen Card and Merrill Jensen)
5. Finding Nemo (Thomas Newman)
6. The Village (James Newton Howard)
7. Glory (James Horner)
8. Schindler's List (John Williams)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I liked your pun! Don't let other people "diminish" you. Hahahah! :)

Nae said...

Holy cow...I love it! Sweet pun! We should be friends or something...