Blogs are more fun to read if there are pictures. That's been proven, I'm sure. Why do you think picture books are so popular? I mean, if you could pull a thousand words out of one picture, I sure wouldn't have to write much.
So to cater to my audience (I love you too, Mom) I'm going to NOT tell you the coolest, happiest thing ever until I have my SD card in my little hand. You want pictures, I'm sure, and I want to share my happiness with anyone who will let me.
I hope the anticipation is making you squirm. :)
4 comments:
it is definitely making me squirm!!!
Oh please, Nae. Everyone knows what you're gonna say. :D
okay its official on facebook now - lets get those pictures up!!!
I'm workin' on it. :) This rocks. ...hee hee. I'm a master of puns. :)
Post a Comment