Richard and I went on an adventure yesterday. We both love to take pictures and so naturally we went to Sundance. I mean, who wouldn't go to Sundance if they had a camera? Seriously.

Off we went, enjoying each other's company. We made it up to Aspen Grove and got out of the car with our cameras and tripod, which secured for us the status of "weird" by all of the lookers on. You see, we didn't have snow mobiles.
Don't eat the yellow snow! This picture started a great little conversation between us, and apparently boys have an easier time with nature than girls do.
I must've been thinking about something. I'm sure I was. Really.
I really like this shot. It just gives me that sense of movement and action...and Richard.
Okay, so most of the pictures we took were of each other. Why not? :)
Mountains, disappearing into the storm. Lovely contrast with the trees in the foreground.
This shot was totally candid! I was walking behind, taking pictures, and suddenly Richard turned around. Talk about attractive! ;)

I've learned more about my camera on this little trip than I think I ever have before. The timer setting and the double shot setting rock.
Our mountains are so breathtaking. Really, quite inspiring.
Can you say handsome? I sure can.
I still can.
This is a cool shot that I took because my camera has a panoramic setting. I think it's really neat! Can you find the Richards?
I think we make a pretty cute couple.
:)
p.s. If you click on the pictures they get bigger. That way you can see our faces, etc.
Off we went, enjoying each other's company. We made it up to Aspen Grove and got out of the car with our cameras and tripod, which secured for us the status of "weird" by all of the lookers on. You see, we didn't have snow mobiles.
:)
p.s. If you click on the pictures they get bigger. That way you can see our faces, etc.
6 comments:
So this was really a great date love. I say we climb the mountain next.
Sure, but not in the snow. Me + slippery + cliffs really don't = great news. :)
Yeah, you're a pretty cute couple, but I have to be honest. I think Kristen and I are cuter. :D
I don't know about the cuter thing. I mean, come on where are your aspen grove glam photo's adam?
Janae Card, I randomly found your blog when I was reading Diane Francis' blog! I am so glad I did. I love blogging, and my day becomes that much better when I can add another good blog to my list to read. And it was good talking to you today about terminating my job! :D
I found the Richards!!!! Yippee!!
P.S. like Merry randomly found your blog - so happy about that!
Post a Comment