1.27.2009

Now you'll want to read!

I've got the pictures! Now I can tell you!

We're engaged!

Richard proposed on Friday the 23rd of January! It was pretty much 6:00pm. *sigh* These pictures were taken 3 minutes after he asked me to marry him (I said yes, in case you were curious) and my camera died immediately after. That's why there are only a small few. And now, Tyler Clark will forever be a part of the love story of Janae and Richard. He took the pictures. :)


I am so happy! Everything just fits. Do you know that feeling?

Wanna see pictures of 'da wing?'

This is a side view! Rich and I loved the idea of being able to see the entire diamond (which he picked out, by the way).

I really like getting used to having the ring on my finger. I find it funny that I used to tease engaged girls mercilously, and it's even funnier that life has a way of coming back to show you how ridiculous you are when you tease people about something that will inevitably happen to you, too. If the light catches my ring just the right way in a classroom I'm simply a goner. :)

We're getting married in July! Oh happy day! My incredible soon-to-be-in-laws have already posted a blog about the happy occasion (yeah, they totally beat me to it)!


And if any of you can think of great colors, I'd love suggestions. I'm basically clueless at this point and apparently quite a few reception-like things hinge on the colors.

7 comments:

wendys said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood of the Wives of Stubbs Men. It's a great club to be in.

Nae said...

You'll have to teach me all of the right buttons to push. I mean...the best ways to make them happy. :)

Bruce said...

Congratulations! If you're as cool as you were last year, Richard is one lucky guy. :)

Nae said...

Thank you so much. :)

SP said...

We are so happy to have you trapped now. I can see that you will fit in very very well.

Whitney the Wifey said...

I am so excited for you! If you need anything or any help let me know! You were such a big help with my wedding!

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations! (I hope you don't mind, I stumbled upon your blog)