2.17.2009

I'm feeling Irish

It's a nice look. Why not spruce things up a bit for different seasons and holidays? I'm excited for St. Patrick's Day.

I almost wish I had a neat story to tell or something political to say. I almost want to expound some neat physics law or tell a dumb joke...or maybe even share some nugget of golden wisdom. Alas...my brain has not yet begun to thaw. But, I could quote someone who has a working brain.

"Ah, the metallic years. 80-100. When you have silver in your hair, gold in your teeth, and your feet are full of lead."
- Sister Bateman

Mostly I just posted for the sake of posting. It's like those times when I eat something not because I'm hungry, but because I want to taste the food.

3 comments:

Dianey Face said...

It's nice to see you. Especially when I don't see you very often. I'll have to be content with reading your blog until I can get more Janae time.

wendys said...

That is a nice quotation!

Anna said...

Hey! Whoa... Sister Bateman gave that same quote to us at our stake conference this year. Small world.