5.18.2009

Yay!


Richard and I got our engagement pictures back! Woo hoo! Yep, I get to marry him!

7 comments:

Chess said...

You look beautiful!

Adam B said...

Yay! You're going to be part of the married club. :) Then we can all do married friend things together!

Dianey Face said...

Wow! These are so so so awesome! You both look amazing!!!!

wendys said...

Great pictures. Hope we get invited to the wedding!

Nae said...

:D Thanks guys. And of course you're invited, Wendy. What would a Stubbs wedding be without you? :) Now, whether or not we get the announcements ready anytime soon...that's the question.

Whitney the Wifey said...

You look gorgeous in every single one! They're awesome! I'm so excited for you!

SP said...

Ooh, we get the good stuff when we check your blog. Great picts!! I got this wierd feeling seeing how grown up my younger brother is/ looks. That means I must look older too...