Kiki and I are still on campus. But that's okay, because I'm getting paid to sit in an empty lab right now which means I'm free to do pretty much whatever. I'm currently working on my 8 page philosophy paper (can you tell?) and wishing that it wasn't due tomorrow morning. This might not be an amazing paper...but even if I got a big fat ZERO I would still get a C in the class. I mean, you can tell that it's the end of the semester when I've taken the time to calculate how badly I can do on final assignments and still pass each class. Maybe that's why it's hard to me to do much.
But I'm almost done with page 2. That's a good thing. Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to back up anything that I say. School be more fun if we wrote "Papers" instead of "Research Papers." Besides...I feel that my opinions are amazing. So what if there aren't any studies that can back me up?
All I need to do is remember that in a week-ish time I'll be able to rejoin the land of the living. And I'll do the dishes again, and clean all of my school junk out of the living room. And Kiki will finally be glad that this is for time and all eternity. :)
4 days of class left! Is anyone else feeling the end-of-semester blahs/excitement?
6 comments:
Good luck with it all. I don't miss doing papers I have to admit.
It's pretty much the blahs up here too.
I don't miss that:) Have fun!! No seriously, have fun....you'll someday miss your "free" time:)
We are just wishing it wouldn't snow at all any more-- NO MORE SNOW!!! GO AWAY!!!!
Ha ha!! I just noticed you added your "Skelly" to the title.
I pretty much gave up studying by the time finals came around....not a good idea I suppose.
ps did you and Rich get my email re: things you want to do?
I am feeling so blah!
Post a Comment