I love Douglas Adams. How could I not post on a countdown day like 42? It's the answer to life, the universe, and everything! It's also the 6-weeks left mark!!!! Ah...it feels so good! So I'll post about being pregnant! What else do I have to talk about? :)
(Can you tell I'm having a good day with so many exclamation marks?)
Latest doctor visit: Baby has her head down, Mommy is flooded with relief as Baby kicks her ribs, things are going beautifully, Daddy is really excited!
There are some things about pregnancy that initially annoy me, but deep down they make me happy.
My itching tummy is one. I'm sure if it itched more than it does I'd leave it labeled as "entirely annoying" but right now I still get that burble of excitement when I find myself lightly scratching the bulbous belly.
My easy-to-fatigue body is another. Why did they build BYU campus on such a large hill? I mean, didn't they realize that such hard core marriage encouragement would cause an increase in the number of pregnant students? :) But I still smile when I have to ask Rich to wait one more time as we're climbing the hill. I catch my breath and we keep going. I laugh about the fact that it takes me longer to get up that hill each day. Yesterday Rich said we'd have to start leaving the apartment earlier in order to get to class on time, then he told me he was glad my body got tired because it was working to sustain two.
My strange emotions are yet another. I started crying in Chemistry class the other day...and Rich laughed. Then I laughed, because it was really quite ridiculous. I do that sometimes. I'm so glad that I have the husband I have. Whenever I'm about to burst into tears for no reason I give him a sad puppy face and he starts laughing, and the mood never lasts very long. He hugs me until I'm done being crazy.
Come to think of it, pregnancy is fun because my husband is so wonderful. He's going to give me that look when he sees that I've written another mushy post about him. Hee hee...
(I'm making B.B.'s blessing dress. It's a slow process, but I have the fabric cut out! Maybe I'll be motivated enough to take pictures as I go along. Maybe I'll put them on the blog if I have a long enough attention span. Maybe not.)
5 comments:
I read somewhere that when you're pregnant, you're constantly exerting as much energy as you do when you're climbing a mountain.
Just make sure Rich knows not to laugh at you when you're in labor. Laughter is usually, but definitely not always the best medicine. For that you need an epidural.
6 weeks? Can't wait to see this little girl's face!!!!!!!!!!
MIss you all!
Getting closer. It's exciting
Yikes. This makes me a little more scared for the P word.
clothed much, a modest fashion blog
"pregnancy is fun because my husband is so wonderful."
AMEN, SISTA!
Post a Comment