7.10.2010

54

I should be studying for my differential equations test ...grumble... but how can I when the sun is shining so beautifully and Skelly is doing acrobatics? 
:D
Her kicks and jabs made me check the little countdown and then get really really really excited all over again! And yes, I have to check the countdown when I want to know how many days are left. There's only so much room for "stuff" with my placenta brain and I must say that school tends to push everything else off the cliffs of my memory...(kind of like the Cliffs of Insanity).


6 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

You know that the baby might come before you reach 0, right? Or after...I was so glad that Ian came during summer vacation. The distraction was way easier to handle when I knew that I'd only have to push off one day of my part-time job.

Julie said...

If I were you, I'd add on about 1 extra week to your countdown--- just so that it SEEMS like she came a little early. That way if she IS a little late, you won't be jumping off those cliffs of insanity.

Jangs said...

Oh I am just excited for you regardless of the countdown

Stepper the Mighty said...

PAH!

The Cliffs of Insanity! :D

SP said...

So, uh, names? Settled yet?

Rich said...

Yup, we are naming her Bathsheba Bethesda Stubbs. B.B. for short.

:)