8.16.2010

17/18

My countdown says 17 days. But I'm getting 18 when I think about it. The countdown must be all specific with midnight or something.

I shan't trouble myself with such things. Instead I'll enjoy washing little onesies and rearranging everything. Again. 

Kiki defined nesting very well one day when after coming home and seeing the half-mopped kitchen floor (me apologizing and saying that I'd finish it soon) he said, "No, nesting means you start cleaning and then get distracted with cleaning something else...and you never finish cleaning the first thing. How about I make dinner."

Painfully true. As I sit here typing I'm noticing that I unloaded the dishwasher but didn't load it with the sink full of dishes, I left the vacuum out because I only vacuumed half of the apartment, and I have everything to write the Thank You cards spread all over a table...but I'm not writing them. 

Instead I'm blogging. About not being able to finish anything. 

I really make myself laugh! 

Moving on to Great Sunbeam Moments:
Blurt outs - "Monkeys pee!"
Drawings - "This is a slasher alien. He's bad. He's fighting the fat man. He's bad too. The slasher alien has a poker, too! Oh, and here are some girl seahorses. With surf boards."
We were learning about how to forgive others. Can you tell? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can relate anything to the gospel...right? Even slasher aliens.

michaelstubbs said...

Oh, I remember the slasher alien lesson.

Jangs said...

I don't have any excuse for not finishing anything. HUMMMM. Sunbeams are incredible. What minds

Adam B said...

Here's one of my favorite recent Primary quotes. The Primary president asked the question:

"Who's the third member of the Godhead? There's Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and...?"

"Nephi?"

Julie said...

The surfer-girl seahorses sound cool!

Julie said...

BTW-- My kids are now Avatar addicts. It makes for a good motivator;)