25 days left? Really!? Hee hee...
We had a family baby shower yesterday and it was marvelous--a beautiful shower hosted by my wonderful Aunt and Grandma. Afterward I spent a good two hours slowly deciding where every cute onesie, beautiful blanket, adorable outfit, and teddy bear needed to go to await her arrival. And I showed it all to Kiki with relish. I squealed even more than I did at the shower...which is saying something. :)
Now I think I'm going to go rearrange everything. :) Because at this point it's the only thing I can do!!!
5 comments:
I wish I could be there... :o(
No pics of you???
Yes, we need a good preggo shot of you.
Baby clothes are so fun.
can we talk about how great an idea a salad bar was? Man. Especially a salad bar with nuts and fresh berries! Genius.
Can we also talk about how ADORABLE you looked in your tweed skirt? Seriously, girl. You gotta post pics of YOU and YOUR BUMP! That's what it's all about, you know.
Your family has great parties. Just wish we could have stayed longer. It was a lot of fun
That was great. Thanks for letting me hijack the party and come along. You have such a nice family and it was so nice to see yours and Rich's place!! We are looking forward to the new little one:)
Post a Comment