8.29.2010

5 days left?

We totally understand that this baby might not be coming on Friday like the doctors predicted oh so long ago. So we thought we'd open it up for your predictions!

Be specific! It's more fun. The winner gets to name the baby.

Just kidding.

The winner gets some undisclosed prize which may or may not include babysitting when we need it. Because we're so sure you'll love the privilege to be in the same room as our child. :) Or it may be a candy bar of choice...or perhaps the most enthusiastic high-five you've ever experienced.

Love,
Kiki and JJ

6 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm gonna go with

4 September 2010 at 12:16pm

Fashionably late.

Julie said...

1 Sept--- 3 pm. i am typing w/ 1 hand

michaelstubbs said...

Wednesday of this week. I'll go with 10pm.

Unknown said...

Thus, 2nd sept. 10am
What will I win in case I get it right? Will you come here to give me that enthusiastic high-five?

wendys said...

Friday at 6 am. Call us when it happens so we can come see her!

Kimi Price said...

Well, based on the track record of everyone I know, my guess is that you will be induced on Friday the 10th, and that little girl will arrive in the wee hours of Saturday, September 11th.