5.08.2011

5th of 10 top 10:My 10 favorite movies (at the moment)

Yeah, it's been a month since the last post. I've been playing Plants vs. Zombies in my spare time.
...Don't judge me...

22. Enchanted
21. Anastasia
20. Fantasia 2000
19. Sabrina (Both old and new)
18. Wonder Man (Danny Kaye)
17. That Thing You Do
16. The Princess Bride
15. The Prince of Egypt
14. Hidalgo
13. Flushed Away
12. Incredibles
11. Prince of Persia
10. The Court Jester (I have a "dead crush" on Danny Kaye)
9. The Village
8. Silverado
7. Sneakers
6. Wall-e
5. Return to Me
4. The Butterfly Circus
3. North & South
2. How to Train Your Dragon
1. Tangled

(Rember Janae's dad works in the film business, so movies are like classic literature for the Card Family. ~Rich)

Consider this the short list. If I had stopped at only ten shows, I would have been up all night, tossing and turning because of the regret of leaving something off. Fact--I'll still toss and turn tonight because I shortened this list...and I just KNOW that because I didn't write every single favorite movie that one of you will really miss out on a beautiful part of life. I'm so sure.

:D

5 comments:

Julie said...

Now I have some more movies to watch... I have always liked Danny Kaye-- he has such twinklie eyes! And he is sooo funny.

wendys said...

The Scarlet Pimpernel? Wives and Daughters? Persuasion? You'd better make is a list of 100 favorite movies!

michaelstubbs said...

We just watched "Cool Hand Luke" last night. It's a good one too. Now I have to go back in time and recognize all of the shows that I have seen that copy parts of it.

Adam B said...

Judged. You and Kristen - two peas in a pod. And hey - don't be telling my wife to buy the computer version. She already monopolizes the iPhone version! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with Plants vs Zombies!!