5.24.2011

For a change

I'm getting bored with my 10 top 10 so lets take a break. :0)

Speaking of taking a break, that's exactly what we're doing! We went up to Wellsville so that Rich could teach a percussion class (it was so much fun!) and now we're in Park City.
Oh yeah, we're having a blast! Don't believe me? See for yourself!

Before we left--Richard's WW Concert

Our budding percussionist
Auntie, Rich, and Lil' just chillin before the kids arrive

Daddy-daughter fun!
 

Sooooooo excited
Our little snake charmer...


Historic Main Street got 30x more awesome when we were there

Adorable!

Trying out the sheepskin rugs at the Aussie store
Zilla-baby!!! Ahhh!

"See Mom? I'm just too cute! You'll never stop posting pictures of me!"
The Water Lily sure loved our make-shift pool experience and protested when it was time to get out and dry off

That's what we've been up to. Lots of driving. Lots of storytelling. Lots of fun!

4 comments:

Jangs said...

Fun pictures. Have a great time!

Jared Stubbs said...

She sure is a cute baby!!!

wendys said...

She is getting big! I love it. Do you think she likes us yet?

SP said...

I am behind! What a baby and what a sweet family!