Congratulations!! So so darling!
Hooray!!!!
Wonderful. Glad you are well.
So are you guys in your new place now living in boxes? Or your ol place living in boxes?? Congrats on Baby Ruth Anne, what a gem.
how can any woman looks so great after labor? Rich you have 3 beautiful women
test
Woah! I was able to comment. It just says test because I was showing Dean that I couldn't make it work. But it did work.She's beautiful. We loved looking at the photos.
Also, I'm thrilled you found a place to move (tho' I'm sad you're leaving the ward, sniff) because I was worrying about it for your sake, too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations!! So so darling!
Hooray!!!!
Wonderful. Glad you are well.
So are you guys in your new place now living in boxes? Or your ol place living in boxes?? Congrats on Baby Ruth Anne, what a gem.
how can any woman looks so great after labor? Rich you have 3 beautiful women
test
Woah! I was able to comment. It just says test because I was showing Dean that I couldn't make it work. But it did work.
She's beautiful. We loved looking at the photos.
Also, I'm thrilled you found a place to move (tho' I'm sad you're leaving the ward, sniff) because I was worrying about it for your sake, too.
Post a Comment