After the insanity of that last post I thought it might be a good idea to stay caught up. So I imported pictures off of the camera.
32 pictures later I couldn't let any of them go.
A photo-hoarder? Yes, yes I am.
Our new hobby...the garden! We started all of our plants from seed this year (which was pretty ambitious considering the quick, dry death of our first attempt at a garden). We've done okay, and only the bean plant died, and it wasn't my fault. Thus far we have got tomatoes, peppers, peas, cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, and pumpkins in the works. Hopefully. And Jan gave us some herb plants (yay!) that are doing really well. Maybe I'll take pictures of the real garden, and not just the starts.
I've been working on my gardening skills so that I can grow little girls as well.
| Must. Straighten. Blanket. |
| "Baby. Eyes!" Poke. |
| "Show me your happy face!" |
| "Show me your surprised face!" |
| "How about your scared face." |
| "And your angry face?" |
| Apparently, Lily spends a lot of time without a shirt on. And Ruthie doesn't like Finding Nemo as much as her sister. |
Just this past Saturday I got to go to my adorable cousin's fantastic baby shower, and that meant it was time for a daddy-daughter date! Lily and Rich had the bestest time ever. They went up to Bridal Veil Falls.
| "You...shall not....pass!" |
MEMORIAL DAY, 2012
We went around with Grandma Jo to visit some Stubbs family graves. A good time was had by all! Except Ruth Anne. She slept through most of it.
Well...I guess she was having a good time! Never mind.
| This was after Lily danced on Grandpa's grave (Rich figured he had a good laugh at that), but before she ate the random cookie laying in the grass. Eww... |
| Yes, I was so tired that I drooled on Ruth's forehead. And left an imprint of my glasses, too. I'm a great mom! :0) |
6 comments:
Graveyard cookies!? Yikes. Great pictures. For some reason, little kids look awesome in baseball hats.
Great pictures! It is fun to see you all. I love Lily's angry face:)
Great update. What cute girls you have.
I sure love Lily's chubby cheeks. Makes me want to kiss them right now! And Ruth is getting so much bigger. How fun to see those cute girls of yours. Thanks for sharing.
Lilly has the best smiles. And you are a good Mom, even if you let your kids eat grave yard cookies......
love the pictures
Post a Comment